This webinar provided an in-depth look at two market trends that have been growing in popularity: Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) and Bitcoin.
Our speakers discussed:
- What are SPACs and how do they work?
- How risky is investing in a SPAC or Bitcoin?
- What drives the prices for these investments?
- How do you choose a SPAC or buy Bitcoin?
- Will their popularity continue in 2021?
The Buckingham investment team discussed how these alternative investments differ from the traditional ones, what their place might be in your portfolio, and what we can learn by studying the recent past.
Neal G. Davis, CFA
Senior Portfolio Manager & Research Analyst
Allen Z. Thuma, CFA
Portfolio Manager & Research Analyst
Brad T. Gregory
Portfolio Manager & Research Analyst / Investment Operations Manager
For questions or comments concerning the webinar, please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-435-2742.